- Resistant to various corrosive chemicals.
- Wide temperature range (suitable for hard coat anodising - 32°F/0°C or Type II, i.e. 'Hot' anodising - 85°F/29.4°C).
- Small Thermal Expansion Coefficient - This implies that the the dimensions will remain constant under varying temperature ranges.
- Due to the small Thermal Expansion Coefficient, larger units can be supplied thus saving on valuable and often expensive floor space.
- Can be supplied in varying shapes and sizes to suit the needs of the client.
|Name||Abbreviation||Read more||Resin Identification Symbol|
|Polypropylene||PP||Read more about Polypropylene|
|Polyvinyl Chloride||PVC||Read more about Polyvinyl Chloride|
(also known as Polyethene)
HDPE - High Density PE (commonly used),
LDPE - Low Density PE
|Read more about Polyethylene|
|Polyvinylidene Difluoride||PVDF||Read more about Polyvinylidene Difluoride|